What Kind of Performance Features Are in the 2022 Volkswagen Taos?
The Volkswagen Taos is a beautifully designed car. It’s fun to look at, as well as fun to drive. What is it that makes it fun to drive? Crisp handling? Quick acceleration? Off-road capabilities? Yes, to all of those and more. What kind of performance features are in the 2022 Volkswagen Taos? Read on to find out!
View Our New Taos Inventory!
High Performance and a Low Price Point
The VW Taos begins pricing at just $23,495. It’s an incredible value. Let’s see what kind of performance features are in the 2022 Volkswagen Taos. Some of those features include:
- 4MOTION® AWD. This available system shifts power between all four wheels as needed. Optimizes stability and traction.
- A high-revving turbocharged engine. This motor produces 158 horsepower and 184 foot-pounds of torque. High torque output means more responsive acceleration, as well as better traction in varying conditions.
- 7-Speed DSG automatic transmission. Smooth-shifting and more high gears for the freeway combine to increase efficiency and stability on and off-road.
- Active drive modes. Change driving modes to ensure peak performance and traction under different road conditions.
These modes are:
- Off-road Custom
- Available 19” alloy wheels. These smooth out your ride and increase surface area for traction.
- Leatherette-wrapped, heated multi-function steering wheel. Keep your hands on the wheel, but still, control more than just steering.
- Electronic Stability Control and Anti-Slip Regulation. This system monitors and corrects for wheel slippage and control issues.
The 2022 VW Taos has plenty more to offer. If you’d like to find out even more, please follow the link below.
Read More: The 2022 VW Taos In-Depth
Where to Buy or Lease a New Volkswagen Taos Near Milwaukee, WI
From excellent road manners to zippy acceleration, the VW Taos is a high performer. Ready to check one out? Please contact us for more information or a test drive.