What Are the Performance Features in the 2022 Volkswagen Arteon?
The Volkswagen Arteon is a relative newcomer to the VW lineup of cars. That said, it is more than just a solid performer. It stands out from the crowd in performance and style. What are the performance features in the 2022 Volkswagen Arteon? Keep reading to find out the surprising details!
2022 VW Arteon Performance Features
The new 2022 VW Arteon is built from the ground up with thrilling performance in mind. Let’s look at some of its standard performance numbers and features.
- 2.0L Turbocharged 4-cylinder. This motor produces a whopping 300 horsepower and 295 foot-pounds of torque. It can sprint from 0-60 MPH in under 5 seconds, putting it in some rare territory with luxury performance cars that are far more expensive.
- 7-speed DSG® automatic transmission with Tiptronic® and Sport mode. Silky smooth shifting, whether you do it yourself or let the Arteon handle it for you. Sport mode offers an even more aggressive shift pattern.
- 18” alloy wheels. Putting more rubber on the pavement means better traction and a smoother ride.
- Leather-wrapped, multi-function Touch steering wheel with paddle shifters. Keep your hands on the wheel and control more than just the steering.
- VW Digital Cockpit Pro. Your instrument cluster that looks (and acts) like it’s from the future.
There’s a lot to like about the Arteon. The base trim level is loaded with features that will suit any performance-oriented driver. Step it up and you’re looking at 20” wheels, AWD, and more. If you’d like an even closer look at the Arteon, we invite you to follow the link below:
Read More: The 2022 VW Arteon In-Depth
Where Can I Buy a 2022 Volkswagen Arteon Near Milwaukee, WI?
Now you know what the performance features are in the 2022 Volkswagen Arteon. It’s impressive. We think the VW Arteon is a modern take on the classic fastback. In fact, it puts the fast in fastback. Curious about the Arteon? Please contact us for more information or a test drive.