Is the 2022 Volkswagen Jetta a Safe Car?
The VW Jetta just keeps getting better with time. Better handling, better performance, better technology, and better safety. Is the 2022 Volkswagen Jetta a safe car? Well, it is a smaller car, after all. Find out the answer to that question and more in the article below.
What Are the Standard Safety Features in the 2022 VW Jetta?
Volkswagen was one of the first to market with advanced safety features like collision detection with automated braking. They haven’t stopped innovating since then, and it shows in the Jetta. Some standard safety features include:
- Safety cage with side impact protection. Compact doesn’t mean weak! The rigid body construction, crumple zones, and impact zones all help enhance safety immeasurably.
- Automatic post-collision braking system. In the event of a collision, the Jetta will intelligently stop itself, making further impacts less likely.
- Stability enhancing systems. If your car is sure-footed, then the chance of losing control goes down substantially. Electronic Brake-pressure Distribution (EBD) and Electronic Stability Control (ESC) work together to keep you safe.
- Tire pressure monitoring system. This gives you ample time to fix any inflation issues before they create even more problems.
- Blindspot monitor. An extra set of eyes to help protect against a side impact.
There are more standard safety features, but as you can see – VW is safety-minded. But, what about advanced safety features? Keep reading – we’ll dive into IQ.DRIVE!
Is the 2022 Volkswagen Jetta a Safe Car? It is – especially when equipped with IQ.DRIVE like the VW SUV in this graphical representation of cross traffic alert.
Does Volkswagen IQ.DRIVE Keep You Safe?
The Jetta can be equipped with Volkswagen ID.DRIVE, which is its proprietary suite of advanced safety and driver assistance features. Additionally, its sub-systems include:
- Travel Assist
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Active Blind Spot Monitor
- Rear Traffic Alert
- Front Assist
- Emergency Assist (automatic transmission only)
- Lane Assist
Is the 2022 Volkswagen Jetta a Safe Car? Undoubtedly. Furthermore, you can rest easy knowing that your Jetta is on your safety team. If you’d like to learn even more about the Jetta, please follow the link below.
Read More: The 2022 VW Jetta In-Depth
Where Can I Buy a Safe New 2022 VW Jetta Near Milwaukee, WI?
Are you ready to treat your family to an amazing new SUV? Boucher VW of Janesville has the Atlas for you. If we don’t have your exact fit in stock, we can help order one. Please contact us for more information or a test drive.