Safe, Family-Friendly Activities near Janesville
As we enter Spring and get closer to Summer, many of us are going stir-crazy inside our homes. If you live or plan to visit the Janesville WI area, there may be some relief in sight. There are many different outdoor activities located in this city that can be safe and fun for the whole family. So, grab your mask, hand sanitizer, and head out to explore Janesville.
Outdoor Locations to Visit in Janesville WI
Listed below are some outdoor attractions and parks that may be worth your time visiting in the Janesville WI area. As always, be aware of any safety precautions set in place when venturing out.
- Gibbs Lake County Park: 9103 West Gibbs Lake Road, Janesville 53548
- Riverside Park: 2600 Parkside Drive, Janesville 53545
- Camden Playground: 2501 Palmer Drive, Janesville 53545
- Rotary Botanical Gardens: 1455 Paler Drive, Janesville WI 53545
- Bass Creek Golf Club: 1303 S. Murphy Road, Janesville 53549
- Traxler Park: 600 N. Main Street, Janesville 53545
- Robert O Cook Memorial Arboretum: 3550 W. Co. Hwy A, Janesville, 53548
- Lustig Park: 1500 River View Drive, Janesville 53546
Read More: Where can I get ice cream in Janesville?